Welcome to my WP Super Affiliate review. Today we’re going to be looking at a product by Anthony Mancuso and Paul Nicholls who have been featured a few time on this blog before not always in a positive light.
I have to say they are making some big claims with this one, the trouble is talk is cheap, you can say what you like but if the product doesn’t live up to those claims then I think people have a right to know about it.
You’re obviously here because you’re probably thinking the same thing: “Can this really be true?” Well that’s what we’re going to clear up today for you.
We’re going to look at the sales page and then dissect the product piece by piece to uncover the truth so stick around for what I’m sure will be an enlightening experience.
NAME: WP Super Affiliate
OWNERS: Anthony Mancuso & Paul Nicholls
What Is WP Super Affiliate About?
The sales page for Wp Super Affiliate is extremely vague when it comes to letting you know what this is about, I’ve gone through the entire page and it’s not until you get to the very end of the page that you’re told it’s a plugin.
So at the very least you know you’re going to need a website on which to install the plugin which isn’t actually said on the sales page, the only thing they say is software, but software could mean cloud based software or software you install on your computer.
If you haven’t got a website this isn’t going to be for you unless you want and know how to go through the website building process (If you don’t have a website and want to know the right way to do it then click here)
What do we know so far? Well, it’s a plugin that is a page builder. This builder will use certain aspects like scarcity bars, countdown timers, call to action buttons, bonus sections etc, etc.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the claims they reckon you’ll be able to accomplish if you buy this and how easy it is to set up.
The Wp Super Affiliate Sales Page Claims
The first thing I notice about this page is how big it is and that’s done for a reason, it’s so you get so lost in it that you forget what you’ve read and everything you see tells you how good it is.
So what always baffles me is what happened to those products that made such ridiculous claims? Did they ever work like the sales page claimed? If they did why are they now releasing another product that claims stuff like this:
So are they really saying that after all they told us in those other products that it was never going to work anyway?
They then make it worse by telling you this:
I say worse because they’ve known about this and been using this for the past 3 YEARS apparently. (more on this a bit later)
Those other products aren’t 3 years old so why did they sell them knowing full well they wasn’t going to work? Why didn’t’t they just release this one instead of all those others?
I’ll tell you why ….. MONEY pure and simple, it’s not a case of wanting to help you, if it was they wouldn’t do what they do.
So’ let’s just take a closer look at these claims shall we. Remember we are supposed to believe that we can bank an effortless 3+ figures a day starting in as little as 24hrs, right, but without those things mentioned above.
- Paid Ads – The 3rd video in the traffic section focuses on Solo Ads which if I’m not mistaken you have to pay for and it’s quite a lot, something in the region of $120 for 200 clicks – No Paid Ads??
- A List – The 1st and 5th video concentrates on using your list to market to, Push Notifications and Email – No List??
- Product creation – The 2nd video centers around A method that requires you to CREATE a simple ebook or video to sell for a $1, but it must offer value – No Product creation??
- Waiting for results – The 4th method relies on using Facebook which is going to be a slow process as he says himself you need to do this the right way, you need to interact which means you’re going to be waiting for results if they come at all – No waiting for results eh??
I think you can see what sort of product you’re going to be buying here and the sales page really isn’t something you should be taking a great deal of notice of.
An Inside Look At WP Super Affiliate
Before we get into the member area I just want you o see something that I think will surprise you a bit. Remember this is a product that is selling for $12.95?
Well if you wanted to promote this you would be looking at making just over $400 per sale:
So how can you earn $400 from a $12 product? Simple, upsells! And plenty of them, 5 to be exact.
And they are what you are going to see straight after you buy the main product, before you even get to the members area.
Do you have to get them there and then? NO and I would highly recommend you don’t either. They are readily available inside the members area so if you decide later on that you want one of them then you can.
Don’t believe this bit of text at the bottom of the upsell pages:
In fact if you were to click the “No Thanks” which is just under that you’ll get $10 off the price. I’ll cover this a bit more in the next section.
As you can see it’s split into 5 modules, it should only really be 2 modules because the welcome video didn’t work for some reason and one is just accessing the plugin and the other one is case studies which for some reason he’s not using his main website.
- Welcome video – Didn’t work
- Case Studies – This contains 3 case studies that apparently show the page he used to make the commissions he did. In this video he lets the cat out of the bag when he says this software has only been in development since the end of 2018, not exactly the 3 years they’d have you believe on the sales page is it. The trouble is I don’t think he’s been using this, I think the page might have been put together for the purpose of this video and product and the reason I say that is because on his main website the reviews are nothing like what the plugin produces. His other site on the other hand does have these pages that are created using the plugin, but that site has very little content on.
- Training – This section contains 9 videos that show you how to set up the plugin. This part actually isn’t that bad and does have some good advice in there such as making sure any images you use are compressed which will help with load speeds.
- Traffic Methods – I won’t go over these again as I’ve already told you what they are in one of the previous sections.
And that is what you get with WP Super Affiliate.
WP Super Affiliate Oto’s
So we already know there are 5 upsells so let’s just cover what they are and which ones have a downsell:
- OTO #1 – $37.77 – WP Super Affiliate Pro – This has a downsell to $27
- OTO #2 – $67.77 – Done for you package – This has a downsell to $37.77
- OTO #3 – $197 – Unlimited Traffic – This has a downsell to $147
- OTO #4 – $397 – Super Affiliate Classroom – This does not have a downsell
- OTO #5 – $177 – Reseller rights – This has a $100 discount.
I’ve just saved you $190! I’m pretty sure that if you’ve paid the full price for that little lot you’re going to be pretty annoyed right now, I know I would be.
The thing is they make the main product sound as if you’re going to be making a small fortune in a very small amount of time and then hit you with all this.
Like I said these are available inside the members area so don’t feel pressured into thinking you need to buy them now because you don’t.
Final Thoughts About WP Super Affiliate
The sales page is extremely hyped up compared to the reality of the product and even misleading in a way. I can only really see this being of any use to people who are going to be sending paid traffic to it.
Even then there’s no guarantee people are going feel compelled to buy the product that you’re promoting, it just doesn’t work that way.
The best kind of traffic is free targeted traffic, unfortunately they don’t cover this in any of the videos because to get that traffic you need to do SEO.
The trouble with this product is it doesn’t really lend itself to being SEO”d so you’re never going to rank these pages in search results which severely limits your options, there are other ways, but you’re going to pay for them one way or another.
Ask yourself this: If this plugin is so good why isn’t he using it on his main site? Good question isn’t it.
They talk about it being 3 steps on the sales page, I can tell you now it’s never going to be just 3 steps.
And of course this is assuming you actually have a website, it’s not clear from the sales page that you need one.
One thing you have to remember is these guys have years of experience, they are as they say, super affiliates, so you can’t be expecting to go straight in and replicate the numbers they hit even though that’s what they are trying to get you to believe.
I think there are much better ways to get to the income you want, it does involve having a website, but that website is going to become your major source of revenue.
The thing is to get to that position you have to be prepared to put in the work, regardless of what these super affiliates tell you, it will take time and effort.
That is the truth they don’t want you to know, they want to keep you thinking that success is just round the corner if you buy their newest product, it’s just not true!.
Wealthy Affiliate shows you the correct way to set up your website so you’ll get all the traffic you’ll ever need.
You could pay for ads to get yourself in a position to get seen or you could learn SEO the right way never have to pay for traffic again.
If you want to know exactly how it’s done then just copy me, seriously, copy what I’ve done.
There’s a quote that I love that goes something like this:
“Do exactly as I say until you find out it doesn’t work or until you find out I’m lying, well I don’t lie and it does work”
That’s why I’m still there over 4 years down the line.
If you want to read a detailed review of Wealthy Affiliate then click here.
Alternatively if you’re feeling adventurous you can click the banner below to go straight to the sign up page, you only need your email and you’re good to go, no credit card, the starter membership is free.
I’ll meet you on the inside and help you every step of the way 🙂