Hi guys and welcome to my Traffic rebirth review. This is going to an interesting one seeing as it’s made by someone who i’ve reviewed products by before and have bit of a love/hate relationship with, so without further ado let’s dive straight in….
NAME: Traffic Rebirth
OWNERS: Stefan Ciancio & Greg Kononenko
PRICE: $9.95 + upsells
what is traffic rebirth
Before we get to involved let me just give you a quick overview of what this particular product is actually about.
In a nutshell it’s all about using Pinterest as a traffic source and this shows you how to do this all the way from the actual setting up of your Pinterest account to joining group boards which will hopefully get you the traffic that you can then sell to.
the sales page
This is the second time i’ve seen the term ‘idiot proof’ in the last couple of months and i didn’t like it then either and i haven’t changed my mind on it.
Also the no tech skills required, i’m sorry but you do need a certain amount of technical know-how if you are to set up your website properly otherwise you’re just going to get yourself in a complete mess. Oh and let me tell you these are not ‘two regular guys’, both of these have proven track records and are very well established.
Could you see anything on the sales page or in the video about this being a rehashed product of what they have released before? No me neither i’m under the impression that this a new product…..i’ll shed more light on that a bit later.
so who’s going to use this
Well because it’s ‘idiot proof’ and ‘no tech skills required’ i would suspect that they are trying to target the newbie or someone who doesn’t really know what it is they’re doing. That being said the concept is sound and even seasoned marketers could make use of this if they haven’t yet got into getting traffic from the likes of Pinterest.
I personally do not think anyone who is new to internet marketing is going to be able to make any real use of this to begin with. If they learn the basics first then perhaps, but this doesn’t teach you the basics.
You’d be left with more questions than answers.
what did i like
- The sheer amount of content
- Good qaulity videos with good audio
- Relatively low front end price
- Some really good information
what i didn’t like
- The small print
- So they are telling you NOT to expect the results of their testimonials and to make matters worse they then tell you the some of the users have been given incentives to leave their comments!
Are they really going to sell you something that they don’t even know if it complys with terms of service of various companies! This sort of thing could really damage YOUR business and they couldn’t be bothered to check if their product which they want you to buy is compliant. Make your own mind up on that one
- This has just 6 out of 32 videos that are actually new, the rest are from an old product called Pullii
- The first two oto’s are exactly the same as Pullii
- No mention of this at any point
let’s take a look at what you get
The front end course consists of 6 modules each containing anywhere between 4 – 11 videos of varying length.
Module 1: Our case studies and Introdution
- Stefan’s case study 5.56
- Greg’s case study 6.50
- Summary overview of the method 8.16
- About you instructors 1.21
Module 2: Building the basics of your Site
- Niche research 13.46
- Domain and hosting 10.36
Module 3: Build out your Site
- Establish your Blog structure 15.29
- Mandatory site pages 2.00
- Content research & production 9.36
- Adding content to your site 4.17
- Set up FB account 7.25
Module 4: Pinterest Setup
- Setup Pinterest account 4.58
- Set Up 10 Pinterest Boards 7.52 (new)
- Set up Rich pins 1.20
- Get Your First 50-100 Followers 10.38 (new)
- Create pin graphics for your posts 5.18
- Add Your “Money” Pins To Pinterest 5.21 (new)
- Find Group Boards & Apply To Them 17.03 (new)
- Share Your Pins To Group Boards & Get Traffic! 15.05 (new)
Module 5 : Long Term SEO Traffic
- Overview 3.59
- SEO Concepts 8.12
- Essential Tool – Moz Toolbar 7.24
- Keyword generation - Google keyword planner 6.01
- Keywords 5.32
- SEM rush 11.44
- Competition Analysis- MOZ Toolbar 7.20
- Creating SEO Optimized Content 6.41
- Building lnks 8.45
- Set up and Build email list 3.14
- Set up and Build custom audience 7.32
Module 6: Monetization
- Adsense Monetization 5.40
- Additional Monetization 12.19
- Long Term Plan & What To Do After This Course 6.19 (new)
These oto’s must really be something because their retail value is over $290 WOW!
The first oto is going to cost you $30 and contains the following:
- Stefan’s Turn 10 Into More Study 4.56
- Stefan’s Easy eCom Profits Study 6.55
- Greg’s 5700 Shares Study 6.49
- Greg’s Easy $512 Sales 10.06
The second oto is another $30 and is a Done For You Pack which contains 10 different dfy niches, but just take a quick look at this when you access the oto, remember this is for TRAFFIC REBIRTH
THESE CASE STUDIES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE ONES IN THEIR PREVIOUS PRODUCT PULLII
Now i’ve been bashing this a bit, but to be fair i think i’m entitled to seeing as there is no mention of this being virtually a carbon copy of one of their previous products. Now if you had already bought that previous one and then bought this as well, obviously thinking it was something different then you’re going to be very very disappointed and i’m sure their refund rate is going to reflect that.
Now with all that being said, if you haven’t seen their previous product then i have to say that this is well worth the $9.95 price tag.
I’m just not sure i can get over the fact they don’t say anything about that in their sales copy, but because of the sound advice they give i really don’t have any other option than to recommend this, just remember if you have Pullii you don’t need this.
If you want to earn money online but cannot bring yourself to deal with people who aren’t even going to be honest enough from the get go then let me help you find a way that will work for you.
Click the banner to find out a bit more and get the journey started
What do you think about this? Is what they are doing wrong? or are they just utilising their previous work? Let me know in the comments below