Welcome to my Profit Raider review. Today we’re going to be looking at a product that has recently been released by Samuel Cheema and Edwin Mik.
I’ve come across these two guys before when I’ve reviewed some of their other products. If you are new this might come as a bit of a shock to you, but this isn’t their first product release.
They have released many products and you probably think there is nothing wrong with that and I’d be inclined to agree, but when there are certain claims being made about every product being either a brand new method or you only need 30 minutes a day to make $100 days things start to become unraveled.
I mean how can the last product they released be the one, when the following month they’re releasing another product with the exact same claims, it doesn’t make a great deal of sense.
Well, in this review we’re going to see if this is just another case of the same old crap being released to an unsuspecting public or if it really is THE one.
I’ve just had a quick look at the other reviews on page 1 of Google and by the looks of it they all think this is the best thing since sliced bread, but hey, don’t they always 🙂
NAME: Profit Raider
OWNERS: Samuel Cheema & Edwin Mik
What Is Profit Raider About
Well, according to the sales page this is an A-Z affiliate marketing system, now I’m not really sure what that means at the moment, but I’m sure all will become clear as we go through.
When you see as many sales pages as I see, they all seem to say the same sort of thing without really telling you what you’re going to be doing, but this one seems a lot more familiar than most.
You know I said I’ve reviewed some of their previous products, well I’ve just realised why this sales page rings a bell with me.
In September 2018 they launched a product called Myriad Profits along with another guy, Neil Moran. That product claimed it was the very last product you’ll need to buy:
Well, guess what, either that didn’t work or they are just lying because look what’s on the sales page for Profit Raider:
Doesn’t make for good reading does it. Then you have this:
So, what one do we need, Profit Raider or Myriad Profits??
Now, my question is this:
If the sales pages for the two products are virtually the same does it mean that this is just a rehashed version of an old product??
Oh I really do hope it isn’t because that would show a total disrespect for their customers, and don’t forget this is meant to be a brand new method.
Even the video is basically the same, just with Neils name replaced by Edwins.
I think this shows a level of laziness that I hope hasn’t been carried over into the product.
So, what is Profit Raider about?
It’s all about using Bing Ads to drive traffic to one of two sales funnels, either a basic one or a more complicated one.
What I will say at this point is that it looks like this product is completely different from the Myriad one. So that at least is good to know.
Let’s Have A Look Inside
Let’s cut to the chase here and see exactly what you’re going to be doing and what kind of training you’re going to be getting because let’s face it the sales page can’t really be trusted can it.
Once you get into the members area you’re presented with an 8 module dashboard that contains all the training.
- Welcome to Profit Raider – Just a simple welcome video
- Choosing the Right Offer To Promote – 4.11 – Choosing a product with recurring commission and recommends using 3 products that he uses himself.
- Method Overview – 5.00 – Goes over the 2 funnel options and recommends the simpler funnel if you are new and then move on to the more complicated one when you have some experience.
- Setting Up a Funnel #1 – 12.56 – Here he goes through how he has his funnel set up and encourages you to copy it.
- Setting Up a Funnel #2 – 12.12 – This is the more complicated funnel and requires you to record videos, but he reckons this one is more profitable.
- Keyword Research #1 – 11.03 – Shows you how he uses Bing keyword planner to gather keywords for his campaigns
- Keyword Research #2 – 12.42 – This is an over the shoulder video which is basically the same as the above video just with some music replacing him talking.
- Writing AdCopy – 4.22 – He makes his ad to be congruent with the actual capture page.
- Tracking – 5.31 – Tells how important it is to track your results so you know what’s working and what’s not.
- Setting Up a Bing Ads Campaign – 6.02 – How to set up the actual campaign on Bing Ads.
- Overview of Email Marketing – 1.33 – A quick look at how this section works by sending your email list to a review page and then to the affiliate offer.
- Offer Selection – 3.29 – Choosing your product to promote from places like Muncheye or JVZoo
- Follow Up Emails – 2.28 – The types of email to send to your list.
- Video Review Structure – 3.02 – This video goes over how to structure your product reviews and gives you a review of his own to study and use as a template.
- Affiliate Promotions – 5.35 – How to send your traffic to your bonus page before sending it to the actual offer.
- Free Traffic Method Overview – 4.39 – Quick look at a free traffic method using Facebook.
- Building Your FB Lists – 10.31 – Shows the strategy for building FB lists.
- Deploying Your Campaigns – 9.23 – This is more of a building list video than actually deploying a campaign
So, there you have Profit Raider, I’m sure you’ll agree that you’re getting quite a lot of information for your money. there a few problems which I’ll cover soon.
The One Time Offer’s
Before you actually get to the training you’ll be presented with the chance to buy some upsells, 4 of them actually. What I normally say is to wait and see if the actual training works for you before spending more cash on these types of upsells.
A lot of the times these aren’t covered by the money back guarantee. Luckily enough these ones are covered, so if you find yourself wanting to buy them, there’s always the chance to get a refund.
- OTO #1 – Done For You Pack + Case Studies – $27
- OTO #2 – Advanced Tactics + Strategies – $47
- OTO #3 – Limitless Traffic For 365 Days – $197
- OTO #4 – Resellers License – $97
When I first saw the sales page and realised how much of a copy it was from an old product i really didn’t hold out much hope for this, but luckily it turned out that the product itself wasn’t a copy.
That doesn’t mean it was any good, it just means it’s not a copy.
The problems I saw with this is that the sales page told us that it’s
- 100% newbie friendly
- Takes just 15 – 30 mins a day
- No tech skills or experience
The truth is that this is very much NOT newbie friendly. What do i mean by that? I’ll tell you what I mean.
Would someone who is new, with no experience and no tech skills know how to build a capture page? Would they even know what a capture page was?
The thing is this product assumes you know all this stuff already, it must do because there is no training on it whatsoever.
You’ve got to do your own videos. How do you do that?
The Ad section is seriously going to confuse people who have no experience, really it is.
Not to mention the added expense of using Clickfunnels and ClickMagick ($97 & $33 per month)
PPC can be a great way to make money. It can also be a great way to lose money especially if you are new and as you are recommended to set up your campaign for Bing to spend your daily budget as quickly as possible, you could find yourself seriously out-of-pocket.
All that being said They have actually put together a half decent product, just don’t take any notice of the sales page.
You are going to need experience for this to work, you’re going to need to know how to put together that capture page for a start.
So don’t think that just 15 -30 minutes a day is all it’s going to take to make this work because that is never going to happen.
But if you realise that you are going to need some extra training on certain aspects then this is a solid product.
As I’ve already said there are certain aspects of this product that are missing. If you want a more comprehensive training program then I would highly recommend Wealthy Affiliate as your #1 choice.
As well as showing you all aspect of affiliate marketing their PPC section is absolutely fantastic and you’ll know exactly what it is you need to do at every step.
The one point that this product didn’t cover, it touched on it in some of the training, was building a website.
It is the most important weapon you can have in your arsenal.
Having your own website is like building your house on rock solid foundations, without that your house will crumble and fall and the same goes for your online business.
The best way to build those foundations is to create a FREE Starter account at Wealthy Affiliate
Click the banner below to get instant access and start your amazing journey
I’ll be there to personally welcome you on the inside 🙂