Profit7…sounds great doesn’t it, 7 simple ways to earn cash that not only work once, but works every single time. But can it really be that easy to earn money? I’m not so sure, but i may be wrong. Only one way to find out… Let’s review it.
OWNERS: Paul Nicholls & Trevor Carr
PRICE: $8.15 + 3 upsells
OVERALL RANKING: 2 / 5 stars
what is profit7
This product is a collection of 7 videos outlining different ‘underground‘ strategies for making money online. They claim to be fast and easy to implement and each method will earn you around $50 each and every day.
Now that’s not out of the realms of possibility by any means, but is their training the way to acheive this?
who’s going to use this
Like a lot of these products they make a big point of getting across how ‘newbie friendly’ it is, but what does that actually mean? Does it mean you don’t have to have any experience whatsoever and you’re still going to make money? or does it mean that you may be new, but you have some limited experience in mmo world ( just in case you don’t know what mmo means it stands for Make Money Online) I just don’t know.
All i know is that when i first ventured out into the online marketing world i needed all the help i could get and let me tell you i didn’t always get it, especially from products that claimed to be ‘newbie friendly’, they would always leave you with more questions than answers.
So read through the rest of the review and i’m going to leave the decision up to you as to who’s going to use this.
I’ll let you know my decision at the end 🙂
what do you get
So, let’s dive straight into the Profit7 training and see what it is you get for your $8, i’ve got to tell you i’m not expecting a great deal.
Like we’ve already established the product is split into 7 methods delivered by video:
- THE UNDERGROUND PROFIT METHOD 41.10
- THE UNDER THE RADAR METHOD 33.58
- THE SNOWBALL METHOD 39.14
- THE AFFILIATE SNIPER METHOD 28.53
- THE OUT OF THE BOX METHOD 33.01
- THE TEASER METHOD 31.00
- THE DOMINATION METHOD 11.40
So that’s over 3.5 hours of video training. But then you have 5 additional videos in the bonus training:
- THE BUYING CYCLE 13.50
- THE CLICKBANK BLUEPRINT #1 19.31
- THE CLICKBANK BLUEPRINT #2 18.44
- THE CLICKBANK BLUEPRINT #3 32.51
- ADVANCED TRAINING 23.42
So there you have a further 1.5 hours of training
That’s what you get for your $8 and taking that at face value i think, and i think you’ll agree with me here, that it’s great value for your money.
Now how can it be so cheap? is the training absolute rubbish? i’ll cover that question soon , but for now let’s get into what really makes the vendor he money…… the oto’s.
one time offers
- The first oto is going to cost you $17 and is all about ‘taking it to the next level’, and earning $100 to $500 per day.
It’s a single video with just over an hour run time. The strange thing about this is that it’s being sold as taking it up a notch and yet he talks about forgetting about making the $100 – $500 per day and concentrate on making $20 per day!
- The second oto is priced at $27 and dangles a great big fat juicy carrot in front of you in the form of the question ‘How Would You Like to Become a Super Affiliate?‘ and have a regular $10,000 Per Month coming in.
The training here is quite simple and basic, but only if you know how things work like i do, if you were new then what is covered in this oto is going to be of some benefit to you.
What it shows is how to start from scratch and this done over 12 videos split between Trevor Carr and Paul Nicholls. The total run time for these is over 2 hours.
You then get some ‘starting from scratch advanced training‘ which consists of 3 videos spanning nearly 1 hour.
- The third oto is called ‘Affiliate Mastery’ and will cost you $67 , now this includes access to versions 1.0 and 2.0 and 2.0 was offered as a standalone course around October of this year and had a pretty hefty price tag of $497.
Version 1.0 includes nearly 9 hours of content divided into 6 videos with a bonus video thrown in, with version 2.0 containing nearly 7 hours split into 3 videos you have access to over 15 hours of training.
Now let me be clear on this i haven’t sat through the entire 15 hours, but i have skimmed them to get a gist of what they are all about. There are some good points, but make no mistake there is a lot of padding in there, by that i mean stuff of very little significance, a lot of waffle if you like.
the good bits
- The sheer amount you get for your $8 is quite possibly the most i’ve seen from a product, sometimes you’re lucky if you get 2-3 videos for that money let alone 12. So in that respect it’s very good.
- The videos are all of a high quality and accessible all at once so no waiting once you’ve finished one video for the next.
the not so good bits
- Now while you do get a lot of videos for your money, there not of sufficient length or in depth enough to do you any real good.
- It’s okay saying do this, do that, but without proper training you’re not going to really know what the hell they’re talking about.
- Also some of the advice they give out is pretty poor to be honest, for example in one of the 7 ways they say to write content rich articles, post them on your website and place adsense all around the content, i’m sorry, but that’s not going to make you any money whatsoever, for starters you have to have a boat load of traffic, and i mean a boat load, to even think about making any money out of adsense, it can be done, just look at Jon Dykstra.
- Just don’t think you’re going to reach them levels straight away, it’s not that easy.
- One point i wanted to pick up on is method number 4, THE AFFILIATE SNIPER METHOD, it reminds me of Google Sniper by George Brown which is an extremely outdated method that just doesn’t work anymore.
- The methods are shown in the way of drawing which i have to say looks like my grandson has drawn and he’s only 5!
- Method 7 has virtually no audio which makes it incredibly hard to hear even with headphones on and the volume maxed out.
what if i need help
Regardless of what you buy it’s always helpful to have someone to contact if you need any help or just have questions to help you overcome a particular problem you’re having with it.
Unfortunately that’s not the case with this. I couldn’t find any type of support from the vendors whatsoever, which considering the amount of questions i know are going to be asked by a person who is new to this, and remember it’s meant to be ‘newbie friendly’ i feel this is a major flaw in the product and something the vendors could perhaps look at having integrated on any future programs that they sell.
At first glance the amount you get for the price you pay seems like a good deal, but when you go through the 7 methods you are left with a lot more questions than answers and that’s really frustrating especially as there is no-one to contact for help.
I’m sorry to say this because i really think they’ve tried, perhaps tried too much and spread themselves too thin, but i think even for the small amount of $8 it isn’t worth it, they would have been better off concentrating on one method and showing in detail how to implement it from start to finish.
if you are looking to be led by the hand every step of the way like i was, then why not take a look at how i learnt, you can get a bit of background on the whole process by clicking the banner below.
I am always willing to help those who are looking to improve their own circumstances, but you have to make the first move, you have to take action. I know you’ll make the right decision for you.
Have you had any success with any of the methods mentioned ? Let us know if you think any of them can work.