Welcome to my Eclipse review. Today we’re going be looking at Jono Armstrong and Brendan mace’s latest product release which claims to be a brand-new method that shows complete newbies how to hijack guru’s commissions in just 30 seconds which should be interesting to see exactly what it is.
It’s about 50-50 split when it comes to reviewing his products, I’ve reviewed around 15 of them and Some of them are good some are pretty mediocre and not really worth the money.
But they all have one thing in common, all the other reviews and it is those reviews that stand to make a commission, always and I mean always give every single one of their products a 9 at 10, a lot of the time without even looking at the product itself, just copying what sales page says.
Now you and I both know that’s just not possible to hit a home run on every product you release especially when you release as many products as they release, it just can’t happen, but they try and get you to believe they’re all great.
And that’s where this review comes in, what you’re gonna get here is an honest look at this product, no BS just facts.
OWNERS: Jono Armstrong & Brendan Mace
What Is Eclipse About
Having just seen the sales video which by the way I’m not really sure what it was about, I’m still in dark as to what this is. I know it has to do with hijacking guru’s commissions, but they don’t give you any idea how you are going to do that.
They tell you plenty about what you’re not going to be doing, like building an audience from scratch or creating blogs and YouTube videos, building a list, needing a website, won’t need any software and of course no techy stuff.
Let’s cut to the chase here, seeing as they won’t tell you I suppose it’s left up to me to tell you.
Basically what it is you’re gonna be doing is using Google Adwords to place video ads over other people’s videos and the idea is that the person watching that video will click on your video ad and get taken to the sales page for that product via your affiliate link and if they buy you get a commission.
Obviously, it isn’t guaranteed that they’re gonna click on your ad, but you are at least getting eyeballs on the offer which is the important part.
And of course you have to pay for ads, but we’ll get to that later.
The Sales Page
It would be irresponsible of me to move forward with this review without taking a quick look at the sales page. The reason I do this is because I want to see what sort of claims they’re making on the sales page and if they actually make it inside the product you’d be surprised how many times what they say on the sales page doesn’t even get into the product.
Going through this sales page I’ve just seen the words 0 to 100, fast. Now that reminds me of another of their products which was called 0 to $100 in 24 hours which basically made the same sort claims that this one is making.
They reckon that you’re gonna be able to steal the guru’s audience on demand, well, as we now know this is about putting ads over videos so I suppose that statement is true, you will be able to get in front of their audience, but like I said there is no guarantee they will click on your ad.
What I Like About It
- Chance to capitalize on someone elses popularity
- Has 3 different difficulty levels so you should be able to implement at least 1 method
- Step by step instruction
- Money back guarantee ****** (more on this later)
What I Didn’t Like
- Misleading sales page
- The need for paid ads
- The crazy amount of expensive upsells (affiliates can earn $358 per sale)
- The real possibility of losing a lot of money, you can spend a lot on ads but not get enough commissions back in return.
Let’s Take A Look At The Training
So, you’ve decided to buy this and you’re all excited to get into the members area to get into it, but before you can even do that you’re going to have to get past those expensive upsells that I touched on earlier.
The trouble with upsells is, apart from being expensive, is the problems you can have if you need to get a refund. Having a money back guarantee is all well and good, but a lot of the time what happens is that guarantee only applies to the front end product or they’ll have it on a one of the upsells to make you think it’s on all of them only to leave it off the rest of them.
Take a look at what I mean in the comments here, Matthew lost a lot of money.
So, what I do is always advise people to just ignore those damn shiny objects and just concentrate on what you were buying in the first place.
If after you’ve completed the training you feel as if you’d benefit from the upsells then you can access them right from the dashboard inside the members area
Right, back to the training.
As you can see this is made up of 6 modules with 1 of them just being a welcome video and the another being the upgrades
- Welcome to Eclipse – 4.35 – I actually like what he opens with there when he says “make sure you take action“, simple right, if you don’t take any action you’re not going to see results.
- Method Overview – 5.45 – Jono gives you an overview of the system, he reckons he’s been using this method extensively in his business since the beginning at the end of 2017/2018. This is it: The Guru has an email list where he sends people to his/her review video for a product, from that video the link goes to the product sales page. What you do is put an ad over the top of their review video which has your affiliate link and when people click on that ad they’ll be taken to the sales page via your affiliate link instead of the Guru’s affiliate link
- Required Tools – 8.39 – This video covers what you’ll need to pull this off, Google Ads account, an autoresponder, a Wix account and a Clickbank account for the basic training and a Warrior Plus account, JVZoo account and Commission Gorilla for the intermediate/advanced training,
- Method #1 – Easy – 33.13
- Method #2 – Intermediate – 41.38
- Method #3 – Advanced – 43.81
- Conclusion – 3.49 – Here Jono tells you to get realistic, “you’re not going to wake up tomorrow morning and suddenly have a $1000 in your bank account it just doesn’t work like that” Shame they didn’t put that on their sales page:
so, there you have Eclipse, what do you think?
OK, you all know what I think of the upsells so I’m just going to show you what you get and how much they actually are:
- OTO #1 – $197 – Done for you package. This has a downsell to $147 if you click “No Thanks” at the bottom of the sales page. See I’ve just saved you $50
- OTO#2 – $197 – Steal Our List – This allows you to put tracking pixels on their sales pages and keep all the data collected to use on your own promotions, again if you click “No Thanks” at the bottom of the page you’ll get another $50 discount
- OTO #3 – $197 – 1k Daily Hack – $1000 commissions on high ticket webinars. You’ve guessed it, another downsell of $50 off.
- OTO #4 – $67 – Rolodex – A list of monetizable Youtube channels you can use with this system. $20 off on this one
- OTO #5 – $167 – License Rights – This upsell gives you the rights to sell Eclipse as your own product and yes this also has a downsell to $67
So, there you have the 5 upsells and I’ve just saved you $270, you’re welcome 🙂 Oh, and remember I said about some vendors not including the 30 day money back guarantee with the upsells? Well these don’t have 30 days, they have 3 days, so just be careful.
Is There Any Support?
Support is an absolute must when you’re buying any product, unfortunately vendors don’t always see it that way which can make all the difference to you succeeding or not.
Now, I couldn’t find any form of support either on the sales page or inside the members area which is extremely disappointing.
I’ve had some of their customers contact me to complain about the lack of support, take a look at the problems Stephane had when she bought one of their previous products, go to the comment section here.
Considering this is a method that he’s supposed to have been using for a while it surprised me he didn’t know where to go for converting vimeo videos, everything he tried failed.
Talking of him using this method, he tells you in the overview video that he’s been using this during the early days of his career in the beginning from the end of 2017/2018.
That says to me that he’s trying to make out that is how long he’s been in this business. Well that isn’t true. In actual fact he’s been doing this since at least 2006 when he was doing product reviews from clickbank, a whole 10/11 years earlier than he’s making out.
This part is pretty shocking and the other reviews won’t tell you this, but he admits himself that he tired of ripping people off. But does a leopard really change its spots? Now, you can make of that what you will.
As far as this method is concerned I can see some merit in it as long as don’t mind losing some money along the way. You see, there is no method that guarantees you’ll make money and a lot of the time if people don’t see results very quickly they tend to give up and move on to the next shiny object that promises fast and easy money.
This really is going to be a case of trial and error until you find a winning formula, but at least it is doable even if not to the extent you were hoping.
It always amuses me that so many of these vendors have so many different ideas when it comes to making money online, but, and this one is no different, they all agree that having a website is the way to go.
Obviously this doesn’t cover building your website, but I’ve got you covered.
Having your own website opens up so many possibilities you’ll find it hard to keep with it all.
The thing is there are wrong ways to set up a website and there are right ways. If you choose wrong then you will find that you get zero traffic, but if you choose the right way then there is no limit than that you place on yourself.
If you want to learn the right way without fear of being ripped off or scammed then follow in my footsteps, I won’t lead you astray.
It’s was so difficult finding that place that when I found it I would spend the next 4 years there and I have no intention of leaving anytime soon, I can tell you that now.
I can wholeheartedly recommend the training I used to get me where I am today.
You’ll get 2 FREE websites and 10 FREE lessons on how to set them up ready to make money online. Simply click the banner below, no credit card needed, just a name and email address and you’re good to go.
I’ll meet you on the inside and help you every step of the way 🙂