Welcome to my Snowball Traffic review. Fergal Downes is someone who I have only come across once before when he released a product called Profit Dojo, you can read about that here.
That particular course was about running Facebook ads and was actually very good so I’m hoping this one is just as good because I could really do with seeing something worthwhile.
Most of the recent product reviews I’ve done lately have been absolute rubbish and not even worth the effort, let alone the money to buy them.
The two people who he’s partnering with are no strangers to this blog and not in a good way., hopefully Fergal doesn’t let them bring down the quality.
I’ve had a quick look on the first page of Google to see what the other reviews have been saying and there is no great surprise to see them all saying how great this is and if you buy through my link you’ll get all these bonuses blah, blah, blah.
Well you’re not going to get any bonuses here and I’m not promoting it, so if it’s bonuses you’re after I suggest you go look at the other reviews, but if it’s a totally unbiased review of the product that you’re after, and I’m actually going to go through the product, not just copy the sales page, then stick around.
OWNERS: Fergal Downes, Bill Hugall
& Simple Spencer
what is snowball traffic about
This is a course from October/November 2018, yes this is an old course, some would call it a rehash, basically selling an old product as a new one which to be fair this probably falls into that category especially when the sales page tells you that this is “Unique and totally fresh”
What this is about is creating Facebook groups, growing those groups using Instagram shootouts and then promoting offers to those groups.
He shows you how to do that by way of 14 videos taking you from choosing a niche for your group to what to promote to it. Now while we’re on that subject I had a quick look at that video and in it he tells you that THE best way to get approved for promoting a product is to tell the vendor that you’re going to be promoting through your EMAIL LIST.
Now you could be thinking of buying this because the sales page says that the best part about this is you DO NOT NEED A LIST !!!!
the sales page
Whenever I review a product I like to see what the sales page has to say simply because that’s what a lot of people are going to base their opinion around, trouble is most sales pages severely over exaggerate what the product can do.
What you see on the sales page doesn’t even make it into the product in the majority of cases and because I have got access to the actual product I can see how much is hype and how much you can expect to be real, take this headline for example:
What do you think when you see a statement like that especially with the bit about how newbie friendly it is. Well I’m here to burst your bubble, but there is no way on this earth that a newbie is going to bank $9k in 30 days.
He has years of experience so I have no doubt he has been able to do that, but as a new person to this with no experience, you’re never going to do that.
Results in the first 24 hours?? Now I don’t know how he expects you to do that when as you go through the training you realise that to get the group members you have to approach an Instagram influencer and request a shout out and the one he recommends you use is apparently a “bit flaky” and isn’t that responsive and it can take some time to get them to do your post.
According to Fergal “You’ll probably have to hit him up a couple of times” Once he has done your post which is going to cost around $40 does Fergal really think that any new members you get to this brand new Facebook group of yours, members who don’t know you from Adam, are going to instantly buy whatever you recommend to them?
Of course they’re bloody not!
Inside snowball traffic
So, I think it’s time to show you what the training looks like once you get into the members area. What I like to do at this point is to just advise you not to buy the upsells at this moment, wait until you see if this product is for you.
If it’s not then all have to do is request a refund on a relatively small amount whereas if you buy all the upsells and then realise you want a refund you’ve got a lot more money invested and 1,2, 4 and 5 oto’s are not covered by the money back guarantee, for some reason they cover oto #3, but not the others.
And if they want to play hardball you’ll find yourself with a bit of a struggle to even get a refund which I’ve been made aware of by some of my readers. Take a look at the comments here and here. You’ll be pretty shocked at what they say.
Just a quick heads up, you’ll need to spend around $90 for all the extras that you are going to need inside the Snowball Traffic system.
So as far as the training is concerned you get 14 videos:
- Video 1 – Snowball Traffic Niches – 2.06 – Suggests you start a MMO group, but also a Diet group and also says anything really that you have an interest in.
- Video 2 – Setting Up Your “Snowball” Group – 4.48 – Goes over creating your Facebook group using Fiverr to design your FB cover which will cost you $5
- Video 3 – The Pinned Post – 1.45 – Tells you to select ‘all posts’ rather than the default highlights
- Video 4 – The Group Description – 2.58 – How to craft your description to include your keywords, he does actually give an example of a group that does that.
- Video 5 – The Group Settings – 2.25 – Goes through the setting you need to have on your group
- Video 6 – How To Get 400-600 Group Members on DAY 1… Part 1 of 2 – 9.24 – This is where you make use of the Instagram influencer which will cost you around $40
- Video 7 – How To Get 400-600 Group Members on DAY 1… Part 2 of 2 – 2.11 – Carrying on from the last video
- Video 8 – Software That Runs Your “Snowball” Group On Autopilot – 3.23 – Goes over how to use Buffer to schedule your posts, this will cost you $15/m
- Video 9 – Getting Viral Content For Your Group To Build Massive Engagement – 4.17 – Make use of Buzzsumo for finding content for your group, this will cost at least $79/m, but he does show you a gig on Fiverr that will do it for $25
- Video 10 – Outsource Everything For Just $5 – 3.08 – Tells you to hire a virtual assistant from Fiverr to take care of the Buffer schedule which is going to cost you $5
- Video 11 – Running FB Live For Engagement – 1.17 – Once you get around 10,000 people in your group you need to engage on a personal level using FB live.
- Video 12 – Profitable Engagement Secrets – 2.16 – He uses a technique where he posts an “ask me” Monday” for example where people can ask him anything related to MMO
- Video 13 – Time To Make Money! …Exactly What To Promote (Part 1) – 7.01 – This is where he shows you how to apply to promote a product with Warrior + plus or Clickbank
- Video 14 – Time To Make Money! …Exactly What To Promote (Part 2) – 4.43 – Continuing from the last video
So there you have the training, not bad for the $7 or so dollars that it costs.
Right, on to the upsells, this has 5 of them and I’ll leave the addresses to each because remember I said NOT to buy them straight after you buy the front end product, I’ll also let you know if you can save a bit of money as some of them have downsells and I’ll tell you how you can take advantage of those as well.
- OTO #1 – Fergal’s DFY Pack + Case Studies – $27 with a downsell to $17 – http://snowballtraffic.com/oto1.html
- OTO #2 – Super Simple $300/day Method – $17 with a downsell to $12 – http://snowballtraffic.com/oto2.html
- OTO #3 – Resale Rights to Snowball Traffic – $37 with a downsell to $27 – http://snowballtraffic.com/oto3.html
- OTO #4 – How To Bank Insane 5-Figure Days – $27 with a downsell to $17 – http://snowballtraffic.com/oto4.html
- OTO #5 – Simple BUYERS List Building Method – $12 with a downsell to $7 – http://snowballtraffic.com/oto5.html
So just how can you save yourself $40? Just click “No Thanks” at the bottom of each of the sales pages.
In general it’s quite a good product, there are some bad points like having to spend more than you realized to make this work.
You are going to need extra help to fill in some of the blanks that he leaves out like dealing with your Virtual assistant, how to deal with things when they don’t do what you’ve asked them to do, things like that.
The other thing I wasn’t that impressed with was the section on what to promote to your group, there was absolutely no mention of making sure you actually go through the product that you’re promoting to see if it’s even any good.
It could be a load of rubbish and you’re asking your group, who are meant to trust your judgment to buy something just because you like the sales page of a particular product.
The other point I’d like to make again, I touched on it earlier, is don’t expect to be making any results in the first 24 hours like the sales video says you will because you won’t.
It’s going to take time for your group to trust what you say and believe in your recommendations, again coming back to being careful you research the product before promoting it, you don’t want it to be rubbish because people just won’t take any notice of what you have to say in the future.
With all that being said there is enough in this product for me to approve it
Facebook isn’t really something that I actively engage too much in at the moment, I concentrate most of my time researching products to review here along with some other niche sites I own.
But how did I learn to do all that because until a few years ago I knew nothing about affiliate marketing or MMO.
I learned at the same place the creator of this very product learned how, Wealthy Affiliate. Take a look at Fergal’s video promoting Wealthy Affiliate:
And here is his profile at WA;
As you can see he’s been an active member for over 10 years, which puts my 3+ years to shame Lol.
So if you want to learn at the very same place and even connect with Fergal there you can, simply click the banner below for totally FREE access, NO credit card needed and 10 FREE lessons along with 2 FREE websites you build as you go along with the world-class training
When you sign up I will welcome you personally and help you in any way I can to make sure you’re successful 🙂