As a result of the interest in my pet products post I’d thought I’d do one on equine affiliate programs especially as my eldest grand daughter is taking riding lessons and will soon go to college to study all things related to the equine industry.
Horses have played a major part of our history including their involvement in wars. Today they still serve us in many ways and considering they have a lifespan of 25 – 30 years they are an integral part of peoples lives.
With a $300 billion global value the accessory market for horses is definitely worth taking a look at.
Today we’re going to show you the best affiliate programs out there for you to consider promoting.
BioEquine is a company that Is run by Lynn Hoff who’s been around horses all of her life. As a result of her 28 years as a pharmacist as well as a horse breeder and trainer, she decided to formulate her own horse feed additive.
After using it for almost 15 years she felt it was time to sell it to the general public. The product more than pays for itself with fewer vets bills.
BioEquine classes itself as supplying holistic supplements for horses in North America. They use only food grade, sugar-free, non-GMO, natural, raw, therapeutic ingredients to create high-quality animal food additives.
They supply 3 main products; Natural digestive support, Extra strength joint supplements, Comfort mouth bits.
- Their affiliate program pays 10% on each sale
- The cookie period is six months
- They supply images and banners for you to use on your promotions
- if you don’t have a website you can still sign up for their affiliate program and you can still direct people to their website via email, the use of social media, text messaging to include your affiliate link.
- You’ll receive a message telling you every time that there’s been a sale and how much commission you earned.
- Payments are made via PayPal at the beginning of each month for the previous month’s referrals.
You can access their affiliate program here: https://www.bioequine.com/affiliate-program.html
Pink Equine is a little bit different In terms of what they offer. They claim to be the only company that enables the customer to choose, design, create individual pieces of horse tack.
They have their own online tool that lets the customer design and build their own custom-made horse tack including brow bands and bridles, girths and saddlebags.
Founded in 2007 Pink Equine had a goal to provide quality and exciting horse tack with a modern look and feel. They’re constantly working to improve and expand their product range to make the shopping experience more enjoyable for the customer.
They even use Swarovski crystallised elements instead of the standard diamante product that is used by most manufacturers.
They also insist on using Italian leather rather than the English leather for the simple reason it’s a lot softer and as such the horse benefits from space a more comfortable product.
- The affiliate program offers 10% commission
- They also have a commission structure for volume sales
- A 90 day cookie period
- Average order over £100
- Help with promotions including banners and articles
You can access affiliate program here: https://www.pinkequine.com/affiliates/
Riders Mall Is a family-owned business passionate that all their customers get excellent service and quality products. They offer thousands of amazing equestrian products and keep on adding new products regularly.
They specialise in products such as Jodhpurs, field boots, dressage boots, polo boots, hunting boots and cater for both men and women as well as kids.
The currently ship all over the world via FedEx, DHL or USPS alternatively if you live in Houston you can visit their warehouse.
- Their affiliate program offers 10% commissions on all orders
- That includes your own purchases as well
- A 30 day cookie duration
- Dedicated affiliate team
Their affiliate program is run by Shareasale and can be accessed here: https://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=14994
Equestrian Coach is a little different from the ones we’ve seen already, by that I mean this doesn’t sell products as such, you get access to hundreds of training videos.
These videos are taught by Olympic and world-class coaches with new videos being added every month and designed for every level of rider or instructor from the novice to professional.
The founder and head coach is Bernie Traurig who has known for his international success in showjumping, dressage and eventing.
He is joined by a host of other medal winning coaches with the main aim to give something back to the sport that has given him so much.
- The affiliate program offers 10% commissions on all annual and monthly membership sales
- You can offer a 10% discount to potential customers
- Commissions are paid via PayPal or check
- A 90 day cookie duration
- Your own customisable coupon code
- Full range of resources including images logos and brochures
Their affiliate program can be accessed here: http://www.equestriancoach.com/content/become-affiliate
Easy Horse Training
Again like our last program this one doesn’t really sell products per se, What it does is offer is online horse training courses designed to deal with any problems your horse may have.
All the videos are presented by qualified horse trainers that feature the best tips techniques and information that cover horse psychology, horse behaviour problems two horsemanship courses which are appropriate for all skill levels.
Being passionate about horses, they want to share their enthusiasm for them with you.
- The commission is 50% for each sale
- There is a minimum payout of $100
- Payments made once a month for the previous month
- Full range of resources including banners and textual links
Their affiliate program can be found here: http://easyhorsetraining.com/partners/
Adams Horse Supplies
Adams is a woman owned business which is run by local Maine riders and pet lovers. Disappointed with service and quality of the supplies for her horses Merance Adams started Adams horse and pet supplies in 2000 and hasn’t looked back since.
It started off in a basement of her home, but It was so successful she had to move to retail spaces which even though it is a 10,000 ft.² retail store the demand is threatening to outgrow even that.
The unique thing about this company is that they test everything that they sell so that they can help the customers choose what’s right for them. This attention to detail is and them A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau
Although their main area is for the horse market they also cater for dogs, cats and other small pets.
- The affiliate program offers 5% on every sale
- The referred customer will continue to earn you 5% on all purchases made for a one year
- Your referred customers will get a 5% discount on their first purchase
- Payout threshold is $25 which is sent by PayPal or you can use it as store credit
- They provide you with banners and links to use on your website or at all for sharing your link through social media or you can even create your own sub store on their website
- They also have an Adams sponsor program where if you meet certain criteria you can apply
The affiliate program can be found here: https://www.adamshorsesupplies.com/affiliates/
Having been around since 1992 Beeches have built themselves a reputation manufacturing quality equestrian clothing and gear as well as footwear tack and strap goods as well as supplying horse clothing grooming supplies.
It all started off though just supplying riding breeches but I’ve consistently built up their product categories which include an array of clothing for men women and children.
They also invest a large portion of sales toward impacting the lives of underprivileged children in India. They do this by providing free education through their accredited Salvation Tree Foundation and Salvation Tree School.
- Affiliate program offers commission rates up to 12%
- Cookie duration of 30 days
- Dedicated programme team
- Resources including text links, banners and coupons
The affiliate program is run by Shareasale and you can be found here: https://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=76698
So What Now?
So there you have 7 of the best Equine affiliate programs that you can use on your website. Check them out and I’m sure to find something to offer to your audience.
You could either choose to concentrate on clothing or you could decide that the training videos are a good way to go. Either way with a market this big you’re sure to get a nice slice of the pie.
Me Personally, I like the look of Pink Equine and feel that is a great way to go.
Whatever you choose what’s the point of joining these programs if you’re not getting traffic to your site for people to click your links?
When it comes to that side of things I would highly recommend the affiliate training I used to get my websites making a solid income that I enjoy today.