Welcome to my review of Affiliate Buyers Blueprint by Michael Harris. This is a guy who I haven’t heard of before and have never seen any of his previous products, so I really have no idea what to expect from this, is going to be good? or is it going to be a total waste of money? Who knows.
Let’s find out!
NAME: Affiliate Buyers Blueprint
OWNER: Michael Harris
what is affiliate buyers blueprint about
Whenever I research a product I’m reviewing I always take a look at the sales page to see what the vendors themselves are telling you.
Sometimes they’ll tell what it is and what you’ll be doing, but a lot of the time they don’t really tell you anything apart from how much money you’ll make, you’re just expected to buy the product without knowing what it you’re buying.
So what we have here is the headline to the sales page and he’s pretty adamant we’ve been lied to about affiliate marketing for long enough.
It’ll be interesting to find out exactly what that lie is, if he actually tells us.
Now to be fair to Michael Harris this sales page is pretty tame compared to most I review, let me explain. A lot of sales pages will tell you how you don’t need any tech skills or experience, don’t need a website, don’t need a list or a total newbie could do it only to find out when you buy the product that the total opposite is true.
As we go through the training just remember these and we’ll see if they’re all inside the product, but for now it’s safe to say that the sales page is right when it says that this is about affiliate marketing and at the same time building a buyers list.
what did I like
- no over hyped claims of how much money you will make
- 2 methods in one
- money back gaurantee
- clear video and audio (you wouldn’t believe some of the rubbish I see)
- an 18 page PDF overview as well as the videos
what I didn’t like
- over simplified the affiliate approval process
- watching the videos and listening to his voice is a bit like watching paint dry
- not as in depth as it needs to be
- quite basic
who’s going to use this
I think this would make a great entry level product for someone to get an overview of how the whole system works. A more experienced person isn’t going to learn a lot from this product.
The trouble is the MMO niche is so competitive and vendors don’t like giving approval to newbies who haven’t got a proven sales record, but there is always clickbank where you don’t need approval, you simply sign up and choose what product you want to promote, just be aware there are a lot of crappy products on Clickbank, but to be fair there are a lot of crappy products everywhere these days 🙁
inside the training
So when you get inside the members area you get an introduction video followed by an 8 step video series with a couple of bonuses at the end:
- Introduction – Michael just goes over a quick overview of the method
- Step #1 – 18.52 – Decide on your niche and figure out their problems
- Step #2 part 1 – 10.49 – Find an affiliate program that provides a solution to their problems
- Step #2 part 2 – 14.50 – how to find affiliate offers on JVzoo, Warriorplus
- Step #3 – 12.57 – Create a squeeze page opt-in form
- Step #4 – 17.18 – Set up a Thank you page redirect
- Step #5 – 8.04 – Set up your autoresponder emails
- Step #6 – 29.16 – Collect the names of buyers of the affiliate product that you are promoting
- Step #7 – 25.22 – Drive traffic to your offer to get buyers
- Step #8 – 3.39 – ask buyers what else they need
- Recap – Michael goes over the whole process again
So that’s what you get with Affiliate buyers blueprint, but of course you have the upsells.
It would seem that nearly every product out there has upsells attached to it and this one is no different, it has 2 of them which it has to be said is quite good in relative terms, I reviewed a product recently that had 6 of them, can you believe that, 6. I think the total if you bought all 6 of them would have been something like $600, absolutely crazy.
Anyway back to this one.
- OTO #1 – $17 – This is a 3 part video series from 2015, it’s one of his old products called Affiliate Email Mastery
- OTO #2 – $17 – This is a mixture of video and PDF showing how to write follow up emails plus 50 Done For You email swipes
For $7 it was a lot better than I was expecting and will give you a decent look at what you can achieve. Is it the most comprehensive product out there? absolutely not, but it does what it says on the tin.
The main part for me is getting approval from the vendors to promote their products, now I know I said there’s always Clickbank, but if you want to go down this road then you’re going to need to promote their products and they don’t like giving approval to newbies as it can have a negative affect on their EPC, so they tend to stay away from new affiliates.
I’m not saying it doesn’t happen, but it’s not the norm.
All in all I actually quite liked this, no over hyped claims of how much money you’ll be making, not really sure if I found out what the lie was though.
If you’re looking for a more detailed way to start from scratch then use the training I did here. They’ll show you how to build a website and promote products that people are actually searching for.
There’s a whole community of like-minded people who love to help so you can ask all the questions you need to and with the step by step training you’ll be up and running in no time at all.
Click the banner below to get instant FREE access, no credit card needed just your name and email address and you’re good to go.Oh and you get 10 FREE lessons to get you started and 2 FREE websites so you can build them as you learn, but more importantly you get access to me LOL 🙂